- The Macomb Daily is a full seven-day morning publication, with an emphasis on comprehensive news & advertising content, customer service & community involvement.
- We are doing everything we can do to live up to our motto: "Your country. Your World. Your paper. Every day."
- The Macomb Daily publishes RMC's Mortgage Rate Table in its Sunday Home Front section of the paper.
- The Oakland Press is a leading source in Pontiac, Rochester and Troy for local Michigan news, sports, business, entertainment, health, weather and other information on jobs, real estate, cars and more.
- The Oakland Press covers Pontiac, Rochester, Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield Township and other towns across Oakland County.
- The Oakland Press publishes RMC's Rate Table in it's Sunday paper.
The Daily Tribune publishes RMC's Mortgage Rate Table in its Sunday paper
The Daily Tribune serves the following communities: Berkley, Birmingham, Clawson, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Madison Heights, Oak Park, Royal Oak and Troy
- The Observer & Eccentric and Hometown newspapers- Your Totally Local Newspaper!
- The 7 Observer newspapers are home delivered each week on Sundays in the communities of Canton, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Garden City, Livonia, Plymouth, Plymouth Township, Redford, Wayne and Westland.
- The 2 Eccentric Newspapers are home delivered on Sundays in the communities of Birmingham/Bloomfield, Beverly Hills, Rochester, Ferndale, Clawson, Harper Woods, Pleasant Ridge, Southfield, and Lathrup Village.
- The Observer & Eccentric publish RMC's Rate Table in all of its above stated papers in the Classified Real Estate section.