Residential Mortgage Consultants, Inc.
Now in our 35th year of saving Southeastern Michigan homeowners money.
Residential Mortgage Consultants, Inc. was established in 1983
by its president and founder, Steven W. Conaway. From 1981 to 1984 Steve
was a realtor and firmly believed that it was in the best interest of both
the buyer and seller to try to find his clients the lowest possible interest
rates and associated costs. It just made for a more solid real estate transaction
and would save the buyer money. The problem was that the only way to get
the information was to spend hours on the phone calling lenders to obtain
comparison information. To that end Residential Mortgage Consultants, Inc.
In 1984 Residential Mortgage
Consultants, Inc. opened its office doors to the public for one on one
consultations. Our clients were pre-qualified and screened. Then our clients
were recommended to a lender based on their needs, always keeping the lowest
rates and costs in mind. As time progressed this part of the operation
In the beginning all data was
on paper and was only available to professional real estate individuals.
As time evolved the report was made available to the public. In our estimation
we believe that we have saved Southeastern Michigan home buyers millions of
dollars in lower mortgage payments.
- Today we provide rate information, for the Southeastern Michigan and Detroit Mortgage Market, to over 260 Real Estate offices, agents and builders via email. Additionally we offer site visitors a Mortgage Calculator program that will calculate (P&I) principal and interest and the ability to add property taxes and insurance for a calculated total payment (PITI). You can also print out the information from the calculator page.
- Additionally we supply Michigan mortgage rates, in table format, to 12 newspapers. They are:
- The 9 Observer & Eccentric Newspapers in their Sunday papers
- The Oakland Press in their Sunday paper
- The Macomb Daily in their Sunday paper
- The Daily Tribune in their Sunday paper
- As formerly seen in The Detroit Free Press Sunday paper for over 9 years
- As formerly seen in The Detroit News Friday paper for over 9 years
- We serve the following:
- Michigan Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Rates Michigan
- Southeast Michigan Mortgage Rates
- Southeast Michigan Mortgage Rate Report
- Detroit Mortgage Rates
- Macomb County mortgage rates
- Oakland County mortgage rates
- Wayne County mortgage rates
- Livingston County mortgage rates
- Genesee County mortgage rates
- Monroe County Mortgage rates
- Lapeer County mortgage rates
- St. Clair County mortgage rates
- Washtenaw County Mortgage rates
- Rmcreport is a registered trademark of Residential Mortgage Consultants, Inc., a Michigan Corporaton
All rights reserved
Our web site was instituted in September of 1999 and now provides the internet user with the most comprehensive mortgage rate information, for the Southeastern Michigan area, of any site on the web. Unfortunately the newspapers don't have room to publish rates on 30 and 15 Year Jumbo Loans, Balloon Loans or other miscellaneous programs. Now the public can get this information in one location on our web site.
We provide you with the information from lenders, and based on your individual needs, you can select the lender and program that is best for you!
If you have any comments or suggestions please call us at (734) 922-3032